Norwalk Free Medical Clinic
2601 Border St
Norwalk, Iowa 50211
Hours: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. on the 1st & 3rd Thursdays of the month
Registration begins at 5:45 p.m.
No appointment necessary
6:00 - 8:00 p.m. on the 1st & 3rd Thursdays of the month
- Illness/minor injury care
- Well child exams (no vaccines)
- School/sport physicals
- Lead testing
- Adult tetanus shots
- Patient Assistance Program enrollment
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes – blood glucose testing
- High blood pressure testing
Clinic Manager: Vicki Steward, P.M.
Medical Director: Lori Miller, D.O.